What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you visit certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his or her computer and, depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, can be used to recognize to user.
What types of cookies does this website use?
This website uses the following types of cookies:
- Analysis Cookies: These are those which, when processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by the users of the service provided. We therefore analyse your navigation on our website in order to improve our product and service offering.
- Technical Cookies: These allow the user to navigate through a restricted area and use various functions, such as, for example, the process of purchase of an article.
- Personalisation cookies: These allow the user to access the service with predefined general characteristics according to a number of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language or type of browser they use to connect to the service.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those which, when processed by us or by third parties, enable us to manage the advertising on the website in the most effective way, adapting the advertising content to the content of the requested service or to the use of our website. For this purpose, we analyse your internet browsing habits and we show you advertising relevant to your browsing profile.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These enable the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included on a web page, application or platform from which he/she provides the requested service. This type of cookies store information about the behaviour of visitors obtained from the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile, on which basis advertising is displayed.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
Most web browsers offer the possibility to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer.
You can then access the settings of the most frequent web browsers to accept, install or disable cookies:
Set cookies in Google Chrome
Set cookies in Microsoft Internet Explorer
Set cookies in Mozilla Firefox
Set cookies in Safari (Apple)
Third party cookies
This website uses third party services to collect information for statistical purposes and use of the web. DoubleClick cookies are used to improve the advertising that is shown on the website. They are used to guide the advertising according to the content that is relevant for a user, thus improving the quality of the user experience.
In particular, we use Google Adsense and Google Analytics services for our statistics and advertising. Some cookies are essential for the operation of the site, for example, the built-in browser.
Our site includes other features provided by third parties. You can easily share content on social networks like Facebook, Twitter or Google+, with the buttons we have included for that purpose.
Warning about deleting cookies.
You can remove and block all cookies from this site, but part of the site will not work or the quality of the website may be affected. If you have any doubts about our cookies policy, you can contact us through our Contact channels